Now offered at pre-construction pricing, the townhomes at Steamboat's Wildhorse Meadows will quickly show their value.
For opporunities like this, the "early bird gets the worm" is right: Prices are at their lowest now, and as inventory decreases prices will rise. If you're interested in learning more about opportunities at Wildhors Meadows, contact me or read further.
Wildhorse Meadows: Information
Welcome to Wildhorse Meadows’ newest community, Homestead. An ideal place to live your family dreams, create memories, and build a lasting legacy.
- Three- and four-bedroom, energy efficient residences
- Mountain-modern-designed open floor plans with family rooms, bunk rooms and extra storage
- Large windows and private balconies to enjoy Steamboat Springs’ dramatic views
- Gourmet kitchen with granite countertops
- Private one- or two-car garages with additional storage
- Tastefully landscaped grounds with private trail connectors
Wildhorse Meadows: Amenities
Located at the base area of the Steamboat Ski Area you’ll find Wildhorse Meadows, the only residential resort master-planned community to have its own gondola directly connecting to the Steamboat Ski Area. Architecturally, Wildhorse Meadows is at once Western ranch-style rustic and alpine refined, a beautiful reflection of its Steamboat heritage. The centerpiece of Wildhorse Meadows is the Trailhead lodge, which includes the Wildhorse Athletic Club, swimming pool and the Ranch House, a unique space to gather and connect with residents and guests.
- Direct gondola access to the slopes of Steamboat
- Close proximity to the Steamboat Mountain Village
- Access to the Wildhorse Athletic Club fitness center, swimming pool, hot tub, game room and other amenities
- Front-door, standby shuttle service